[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA processing: ams, om, ... Anything else?

Andrew Gaydenko a at gaydenko.com
Sat Mar 18 14:45:30 UTC 2006

Denis,

Do you mean, om-engine doesn't work at all without appropriate records inside 'hosts'
file ? In my case generally it works.

======= On Saturday 18 March 2006 17:05, Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto wrote: =======
Hi, Andrew.

I was experiencing this segmentation faults every time too... until I
found that my /etc/hosts file was not correctly set. When I put my
real hostname in there, it worked. This is because the OSC server
needs the /etc/hosts file right for sending and receiving data in the
local computer. Don't know if I explained myself right, but it worked
for me... I am using Arch Linux and its policy is not to have tools to
configure the system, so I had to do it by myself.

HTH.