[linux-audio-dev] regarding the 2nd Book Of Linux Music & Sound

aamehl at actcom.net.il aamehl at actcom.net.il
Wed Mar 29 12:20:57 UTC 2006

Hi Dave,
You don't have to do everything, you know.

I would say that if I was to vote, I would vote for a community based project.
This have to be closed ended, what I mean is since the projects themselves have
much to gain by being included in such a book, if they are interested in the
exposure why wouldn't they be interested in contributing.

Beyond that if the publisher is agreeable to having two versions:

one for sale and one free, then it could evolve into sorta a linuxaudio-docs
project.

I would think this is an important project, but not to kill yourself over.

Aaron
If I didn't just start a course and full-time techwriting, I would have said I
would write it......

Aaron