[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Bol Processor going Open Source!

Anthony Kozar anthonykozar at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 9 14:48:13 UTC 2006

Dear Linux Audio Developers,

Bernard Bel and I are very happy to announce to you that a powerful tool for
computer-aided composition using Csound or Midi -- the Bol Processor -- is
being reborn as open source software!  While the software only runs on
Macintosh computers at this time, we are hoping that some savvy Linux
developers with porting experience will be interested in joining the
project.

Thanks!  (And please email me directly if you want to see the source code in
a more Linux-friendly format :)

Details are below ...