[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA 2 name

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Wed May 10 17:48:02 UTC 2006

What about Llama? The (Llinux|Llibre) Audio Modules Architecture, or
just a cool animal that has Ls and As in the name.

The Delay Lama is obviously named after the Dalai Lama, I don't think
there would be any serious confusion. Maybe someone would write a Delay
Lama lama plugin too. ;-)

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach