[linux-audio-dev] Re: LAC-Konzertreport auf SWR2 15.5. 23h (German only)

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Tue May 16 10:32:29 UTC 2006

2006/5/16, Christoph Eckert <ce at christeck.de>:
> I guess it is a legal issue posting the recording to the public.
> Any idea via PM is appreciated :) .

Well, german law allows private copies from friend to friend.
(Regardless what the music-industry is telling you.) Only thing
forbidden is to use tools to get around copy-protections.

And as the broadcast was in public radio everyone could have made his
own recording and so it is also allowed to get a copy from a "friend".
All the germans have even payed GEMA-fees already if we burn our copy
to cd...

So sending the ftp/http link to friends is the key.

Arnold

PS: Could I get a copy of this recording?
--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/
---