[linux-audio-dev] LV2 library API

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Fri May 26 03:09:48 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've been working on a host library for LV2 plugins.  It's at the point
where everything is working (LV2 plugins are working in Om right now),
so I'd like some feedback on the API from anyone who's interested before
it gets too entrenched.  The primary design goal is to be as simple and
terse as possible for the host author, so if you would prefer something
was different let me know.

A simple (working) Jack host:
http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~drobilla/files/slv2_jack_host.c

Doxygen documentation:
http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~drobilla/files/libslv2_doc/

(Anything having to do with SLV2Property is still hairy, everything else
is fair game).  And no, you can't have the code yet.  Steve would hang
me. :)

Cheers,

-DR-