[linux-audio-dev] Extreme time-stretching sofware

Paul paulgfx at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 11:49:43 UTC 2006

Hi.
I rewrote the experimental time-stretching software
(discussed in linux-audio-user mailinglist in "How can
I time-stretch the sound like this" topic ) and I put
it
here:
http://hypermammut.sourceforge.net/src/paulstretch/

Please listen to audio examples here (with 20x
stretching):
http://hypermammut.sourceforge.net/src/paulstretch/example/

The algorithm is simple and it's described into the
readme.txt from the archive. There is room for
improovements to avoid over-smoothing (I wrote in
readme.txt how I think that is possible to do).

Please tell me your opinion about it.

Paul