[linux-audio-dev] Re: MIDI

Jennifer Dillon dmidi at l4l.ie
Tue Nov 14 21:40:36 UTC 2006

Don't forget DMIDI IEEE P1639. Distributed MIDI over ethernet. It is still
alive and well and I'm developing code for other Os's apart from Linux. Also
working on a MIDI BOX with 32 MIDI ins and 32 MIDI outs all separately
addressable and just plugs into a 10/100/1000 ethernet hub/switch.
regards,

Jennifer Dillon