[linux-audio-dev] Annouce: initial release of Miditoys...

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 01:56:50 UTC 2006

Miditoys is a small program I wrote so I could use some of my more
interesting peripheral devices as midi instruments.... So far I have a
reasonable attempt at a midi control surface using a playstation 2
style gamepad... and the beginings of a drumkit using the same
device...

This program is still very much in its infancy... There is very little
in the way of documentation - If you are interested or you run into
problems I please contact me

More details at:
http://miditoys.sourceforge.net