[linux-audio-dev] New lad.linuxaudio.org

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Sep 9 20:01:30 UTC 2006

Hi!

Finaly I'm done with my redesign of http://lad.linuxaudio.org

My first aim was fast and easy access to suscription and archives.

Contents of the Contrib directory are now under events. With the
exception of 2003_practical-linux, which I don't know what to
do with (bunch of xml slides?).

Kicked all PHP and took care of validating XHTML 1.0 Strict.

History and Credits are now combined. Would be good if those
who remember check the text.

I hope the new version of the LAD logo is ok :)
Plan to add a download section also containing the old one
later on.

Open for all suggestions, remarks and criticism :)

--
Thorsten Wilms