[linux-audio-dev] very nice looking HW

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Sep 11 14:01:40 UTC 2006

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 01:05:41PM +0100, Martin Habets wrote:

> Since it's a USB device, I wonder if it's USB "standards-compliant".
> Given there is no OSX driver either, the answer might be be no in which
> case the driver would pretty much have to written from scratch and
> could not be reused.

Full use of the device would require more bandwidth than standards
compliant devices can do usually.

Although, I would how hard it would be to build a device that uses 8
standards compliant USB chips connected to build in USB2.0 high speed
bridges connected to a built in hub.  So, who wants to build this?

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/