[linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN]: Kontroll updated

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Tue Sep 26 12:20:23 UTC 2006

Florian Schmidt wrote:
> And here's the question: A user suggested (and i'd like this idea very
> much) that kontroll be able to make use of other input devices attached
> to the computer (additional mice, joysticks, etc). Now i would like to
> avoid playing with /dev/input directly, cause i imagine it to be a drag.
> So does anyone of you guys know a small and easy to use input-library
> that makes accessing these devices a breeze? If so, please let me know.

Is SDL too much?

http://www.libsdl.org/

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

The war in Iraq is bad enough. But the war on drugs has lasted longer
and cost more money and more American lives. -- David Boaz, April 2006