[LAD] Remaining issues : archive merging, gmane and style

Marc-Olivier Barre mobarre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:54:09 UTC 2007

Hello again,

Everything seems settled. The archives from music.columbia.edu are
merged and new messages seem to be appended on the old archives.

What's left ?

- merging the pre-columbia era archives (I'll contact Fernando who
seems to have the best copy of it)
- changing the list information on gmane and also merging archives
here once we have it all packed on our server.
- Also changing the default style of the mailman site so it fits the
style of the rest of linuxaudio.org

All of the remaining operation should be transparent to you, except
for gmane users who will need a little patience.