[LAD] PHASEX-0.11.0 released

William Weston weston at sysex.net
Thu Aug 9 09:41:19 UTC 2007

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:

> >> delay_read_index looks very wrong
> >
> > And so do delay_length and delay_size.  Can you send me the patch
> > that triggers the crash so I can try to recreate the problem?  BTW,
> > what sampling rate are you running at?  Is oversampling turned on?
>
> default patch (during startup), sampling rate is 48000. one CPU on the
> board. oversampling is in its default (no idea what is it). crash on
> startup, no changes in configuration files, if any.

I get a segfault in the same place by turning on oversampling,
setting the delay time all the way up at 1/1, and the BPM all the
way down at 64.  It looks like I forgot to take oversampling into
account when changing the max delay time.  Can you change DELAY_MAX
in phasex.h from 360000 to 720000 and let me know if this fixes it?

Thanks,
--ww