[LAD] Reverbs (Re: Pluginization example?)

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Wed Aug 15 16:36:21 UTC 2007

Hmm... I noticed CAPS plugins already have the Dattorro's plate
reverb. It is the vocal reverb I implemented now, as I thought
there was an urgent need for one. Does nobody use CAPS plate reverb
for vocals? Its design is of Lexicon type!!

However, I added early reflections and I'm prepared to write true
stereo-to-stereo version (CAPS is simply summing left and right
channels to mono).

Next I will attempt to write a nonlinear reverb. Useful for
drums and vocals as well. Something new if nobody already has
written one.

Juhana