[LAD] Reverbs (Re: Pluginization example?)

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Aug 15 21:25:41 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, 15. August 2007 schrieb Paul Davis:
> On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 19:08 +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 15. August 2007 schrieb Juhana Sadeharju:
> > > Next I will attempt to write a nonlinear reverb. Useful for
> > > drums and vocals as well. Something new if nobody already has
> > > written one.
> >
> > Like the TAP Reverberator? Which has several different engines/methods...
> >
> > Couldn't someone write a delay with an EQ in the feedback?
>
> freqtweak ... all that and a whole lot more.

Yeah, while I like freqtweak: Ever tried to set the delay to some _exact_
value (for all frequencies)?

I want to use that thing live! And I am not a musician doing some fancy synth
sounds, I am the tech adding this delay to the voices. (And the venues I mix
at are to poor to buy a delay-machine that has this features. So I will bring
my laptop and firepod to do that job.)

My current pd-patch for saturday has feedback, delay-time, low-pass-freq as
sliders and a big knob to input the delay by tapping. Add a field for the
divider and there you go...

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/