[LAD] New version of nekobee

Gordon JC Pearce wsynth at gjcp.net
Sat Aug 25 16:48:12 UTC 2007

Hi folks

I've just released a new tarball of nekobee, my TB-303 plugin for DSSI.

Changes between 0.1.5 and 0.1.6 are:

* the configure script doesn't look for gtk1.x any more (thanks Juuso
Alasuutari)
* the release times of the envelopes are tweaked to eliminate an
unattractive bloppy noise on note off with certain keyboard controllers
* the volume has been reduced to around 1/5 of previous versions (in
line with other DSSIs), and an atan() waveshaper has been added to give
it a bit of crunch and rein in the excesses of the resonant filter
* the filter parameters have been tweaked to more closely reflect the
sound of the "18dB/oct" filter in the 303.

Try it out, have fun, and let me know if you run into any problems.  Or
in fact, let me know if you *don't* run into any problems ;-)

Gordon