[linux-audio-dev] Job: Schematic Designer

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Feb 8 10:10:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have an opportunity for an experienced PCB schematic designer to work
with a large audio company on a contractual basis.

Ideally you should have experience designing PCB schematics for mp3
players. You would also have to work with me and have laid back but
efficient communication skills to get on with others in the company.

If you are interested in knowing more please send me a resume and I will
get back to you with more details.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
http://www.lau.linuxaudio.org

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically and then it will
become reality..." - Macka B