[linux-audio-dev] 2007..

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Mon Jan 1 21:52:17 UTC 2007

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 01:10:54PM +0100, Alberto Botti wrote:

> Il giorno dom, 31/12/2006 alle 02.25 +0100, Christoph Eckert ha scritto:
> > > Congrats for the new job! Hope you'll enjoy yourself in Italy. :) See
> > > you in Berlin.
> >
> > of even better in Italy - will there be a LAD-party?!?
>
> Why not? :)

No parties, but once I'm installed permanently (planned early March) passing
LAD members are welcome for a grappa, wine or beer.
I wonder, are there many Italian members on this list ? Also, what's happening
in Italy in the field of electro-acoustic music ? I know the about the Centro
Tempo Reale in Firenze but little more...

--
FA

Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.