[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] EEL 0.1.11 released
david at olofson.net
Sat Jan 6 01:31:01 UTC 2007
EEL 0.1.11 released
Here we go again! Been throwing a whole lot of new code and
new problems at EEL since the last release, and as you can
see, we've skipped two public releases. This was part due to
lack of time, and part because there were stability issues I
wanted to deal with before making a public release. Most
interesting changes from 0.1.8:
* All relevant VM instructions can now handle up
to 65536 constants.
* Compiling large files with line number debug
info is now a lot faster.
* for i=N, N-1 ... will no longer iterate once.
* 64 bit pointer issue in relocate_limbo() fixed.
* Fixed octal number escape parsing in strings.
* A bunch of improvements to the EELBox GUI
toolkit. (Sorry about the current lack of
* Added a DSP module, with FFT, polynomial
* Minor audio API improvements (mono samples and
* Vectors and arrays can now be sliced, and...
* ...slice() has been renamed copy(), to avoid
confusion with an upcoming language feature.
* MIDI input support. (Very basic and ALSA only,
* A bunch of new example/test scripts. (Hey,
fftsynth.eel is almost interesting! ;-)
* Various bug fixes and code cleanups.
Win32 binary package:
//David Olofson - Programmer, Composer, Open Source Advocate
.------- http://olofson.net - Games, SDL examples -------.
| http://zeespace.net - 2.5D rendering engine |
| http://audiality.org - Music/audio engine |
| http://eel.olofson.net - Real time scripting |
'-- http://www.reologica.se - Rheology instrumentation --'
More information about the Linux-audio-dev