[linux-audio-dev] an relevant link about Vista

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Tue Jan 16 16:43:00 UTC 2007

Wayne Myers:

> I'm not a fan of Microsoft either, but I do not believe there is any
> place for your extremely contentious political opinions with regard to
> the Middle East on this list. At all.
>
> You are of course entirely free to express those opinions, but you might
> try choosing a forum where they are in some way relevant to discussion,
> or, indeed, wanted.

Although I generally agree with you about choosing a more relevant forum,
you should know that what you just wrote can be seen as just as much an
extreme political opinion as well, and that you, by what you wrote,
continue to nurture a potentional flame war.

I don't know whether it was intentional or not.