[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD/LAU/LAA/Consortium/...

Predrag Viceic viceic at net2000.ch
Wed Jan 17 07:05:45 UTC 2007

I didn't pretend that Linuxaudio.org suggest moving to forums. Read my post.
*I* suggest moving to forums as *I* think it's better way to exchange the info
than those 90-tish, Mailman powered, mailing lists where you can't even
search for posts or whatever.

And apparently I'm not the only one that pretends that:

Ardour has a forum: http://ardour.org/forum/15
Rosegarden has a forum:  http://www.nabble.com/RoseGarden-f2887.html
Hydrogen has a forum : http://www.hydrogen-music.org/forum/
etc. etc. etc.

WFT?! even glibc has a forum !!
http://www.nabble.com/Sourceware---glibc-f12198.html

The idea I had in mind when talking about linux audio forums:
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/

Predrag Viceic
http://freecycle.redsteamrecords.com
And no, Freecycle does not have a forum because Savanah doesn't provide such
tool.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are solely mine and not of the members of
linuxaudio.org "consortium".