[linux-audio-dev] Sample Rate Converter Comparison

Denis Sbragion d.sbragion at infotecna.it
Wed Jan 24 08:45:45 UTC 2007

Hello Erik,

On Tue, January 23, 2007 21:22, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> The current algorithm (originally described by Julius O. Smith)
> has its limitations. Thats why I have spent a considerable
> amount of time trying to come up with something that has lower
> computational requirements as well as better quality :-).

and did you get it? Which kind of algorithm are you using now? Quite curios...

Bye,

P.S. The CoolEdit algorithm provides excellent performances but I think it
works only for rational resampling factors, isn't it? This makes those
performances much easier to achieve, I think.

--
	Denis Sbragion
	InfoTecna