[OT] Zionism and LAD (was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] an relevant link about Vista)

Wayne Myers waz at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 14:08:02 UTC 2007

> MUST.. RESIST URGE.. TO CLICK SEND... DAMN!

What a shame.

Let's take this away from here. Now.

My reply to this nonsense, in case anyone is interested, can be found on
dodgeit.com here, as long as it lasts (about seven days I think):

http://www.dodgeit.com/run/checkmail?mailbox=bobhamsflame

Further nonsense, if anyone wishes to indulge in it, can be contributed
by sending mail to bobhamsflame at dodgeit.com.

My apologies to everyone on the list for my part in wasting your time in
this way and for winding Bob up enough to cause him to choose to copy
his personal email to this list.

Cheers,

Wayne

--