[linux-audio-dev] Re: an relevant link about Vista

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Thu Jan 25 19:28:35 UTC 2007

> We need more moderators on the list, mail me ;-)

Hey ho, thought police! Let us all think right and be right and have
someone else decide on what that 'right' actually means!

What I'm getting at is, you have absolutely no way of knowing whether or
not Israel actually is an Apartheid state, or how that might or might
not be relevant to this list.

What's with the people who might want to write a song about Israel
and/or Apartheid? Oh right, that's not important, we have more important
things to do, we are all about National Security, and stray thinkers are
a danger, so we must silence them with whatever means necessary to us.

So in come the moderators and you have to watch your step around here
before you say anything about Jews or you get busted.

Now personally I couldn't give a bit more about what Jews aren't or are
doing, but it seems every time you mention them everybody goes nuts.
What goes? What's REALLY behind this?

Carlo