[LAD] Traverso 0.41.0 released

Mon Jul 9 16:36:08 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 12:36 +0200, Remon Sijrier wrote:
> The Traverso development team is pleased to announce the release of
> Traverso 0.41.0
>
> Traverso is a cross platform multitrack audio recording and editing
> suite with a clean and innovative interface targeted for home and
> professional use.

I'm having an interesting problem here.

Apparently it does not like my audio hardware (t61 laptop) and the alsa
startup hangs. Then the null driver hangs as well. So the app quits and
does not let me change preferences to jack which is what I would like to
do. Any way out? Looks like it needs a command line switch to define the
driver, or better autodetection of available audio engines on startup.

I have not been fast enough yet to try to change the driver to jack
before the popups kill it :-(

-- Fernando