[LAD] [ANN] New AlsaPlayer releases

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jul 11 06:49:32 UTC 2007

Hallo,
Dominique Michel hat gesagt: // Dominique Michel wrote:

> AlsaPlayer-0.99.80-rc2 is the new GTK2 release of this versatile audio player.
>
> A lot of debugging and improvements has been made on the GTK2 interface (and
> under the surface too). The GTK1 interface was removed in the process.
> GTK2 is now fully internationalized and a few languages are provided.

> We need your help with a few things:
> * Bug reports
> * Feature requests

Alsaplayer is my player of choice for years now, even the old version
still runs stable whatever version of ALSA or Jack you throw at it.

So I'm glad that it is receiving new attention. From using Alsaplayer
for years personally I only have one feature request: make the
playlist sortable with the mouse. I didn't yet check the new
Alsaplayer, so if this feature request is already implemented, just
forget about it.

Ciao