[LAD] ? jack/qjackctl XRUN info

Eliot Blennerhassett linux at audioscience.com
Wed Jul 11 09:55:23 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 11 July 2007 19:51:36 Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

<snip answer about XRUN reporting>

Thanks for the details Rui.

> Oh well, so you're messing with a custom .asoundrc ? There's your systemic
> problem. You'll need help from someone else which is more knowledgeable
> about your specific setup: two soundcards? are they identical? how are
> they synched? word-clock? yada, yada...

Sadly that someone is me, I'm writing the alsa driver...
The streams are on the same card running from the same clock, so drift is not
a problem.
I guess I'll use the source, find out what causes JACK to report a possible
xrun,

regards

Eliot