[LAD] 2.6.20 scheduler and buffer underruns

Darren Gibbs tsquank at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 20:57:06 UTC 2007

Thanks, cool... that solves the glitching that scales with CPU load,
I still have more rare glitches (every few seconds) that look like
buffer underruns.  I'm suspect this is because some other kernel
entity has interrupts turned off when the DMA interrupt needs to be
serviced to switch buffers.  Are there any clever tools for figuring
out who might be doing this?