[LAD] 2.6.20 scheduler and buffer underruns

Steven Chamberlain steven at pyro.eu.org
Sun Jul 15 14:08:59 UTC 2007

Juuso Alasuutari wrote:
> ...What feature is this, and how does one use it?

I was also curious about this.  Are you referring to
/proc/latency_trace?  If so, I haven't been able to get any meaningful
output from it recently; I think it now just lists thread_exit() and not
a full stack trace like I think it's supposed to.  I therefore can't
tell where any latency actually comes from, and all I know is which
process induced it.  Are there any specific kernel options that must or
must not be enabled to get the full stack trace?

Thanks!
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven at pyro.eu.org