[LAD] 2.4 vs 2.6

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Wed Jul 25 18:11:09 UTC 2007

> > Great news!  Now when Websphere goes into an infinite loop you have to
> > hit the power switch rather than kill -9 it...
> >

> Yeah, and before building a realtime-safe GC, they'd better try build
> *at least* a safe GC...

Mmmm ... I have a power switch here, so I thought I'd dare to try this
one out. I should have read the documentation first though, since this
machine is terribly out of sync with current trends,

Anybody knows where a utility named "rtcheck" is to be found? Or is this
some package exclusive to Redhat Enterprise?