[LAD] new lossless/lossy audio compressor

Victor Roetman vroetman at myrealbox.com
Thu Jul 26 02:59:33 UTC 2007

Ctirad Fertr wrote:
> Currently I store my
> albums into one flac file per CD plus separate CUE sheet. It's far from
> perfect.  I would like to have just one file per album with all the content
> inside (eg. audio, pictures, lyrics, videoclips, bonuses, etc...) and player
> with direct acces to all that content. It would be great for archiving and
> distributing records over internet.

Openoffice's .odt files and Microsoft's .docx files are merely zip
containers with directory structure and files inside.  You could just do
something like that, and it would be very easy to take apart again.  It
would also not be impossible to modify some program like rhythmbox to
read those files directly.  Of course, maybe easier said than done.

vic

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---