[LAD] LADSPA dilemma

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Sat Jun 16 00:41:56 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 05:48:13PM -0500, Jan Depner wrote:

>     I tend to agree with Fons on this one but I just want to thank Tim
> for finding the problem.  I kept running into that one a week or so ago
> and I thought I was losing my mind.  It kept moving on me.  No wonder
> since it was using random stuff in memory.

None of my plugins will use any random values, but they will fail
in the way Tim has illustrated earlier in this thread if used in
non-RT mode, e.g. when a single run() call is used to process an
entire file. All those that do interpolate will start processing
with the defaults set by activate(), and some of them will spread
the interpolation over the entire first run() call. This will be
fixed using the 'this is the first run()' flag.

--
FA

Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !