[LAD] Debconf7 archives

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Wed Jun 20 16:54:17 UTC 2007

Hello again,

Today is a break in the Debian conference action here in Edinburgh,
Scotland. Talks will resume tomorrow and continue through Saturday.

The streams are mirrored by a network managed with geodns. Use the URL
below and you will be redirected to an appropriate mirror:
http://streams.video.debconf.org:8000/

In case you've missed any of the talks from the past 4 days, the archive
is coming online as checking of recorded files and transcoding proceeds:
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2007/debconf7/

Note that these encodings have not all been checked. Since we have the
raw DV stored to disk we can go back and rework problem files to some
degree. If we have to we also have tape from the main camera in each
room (not the mixed video) as backup. As you can perhaps imagine, we
have a tremendous amount of footage to deal with, what with having as
many as 4 tracks running at once. If you have any comments or
suggestions on particular files, particularly if there seem to be
technical issues with the encoding, please(!) let us know about it on
the wiki. There's a good chance we will be able to improve the
situation.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/videoteam/RecordingsRemarks

-Eric Rz.
 DebConf7 video-team