[LAD] TetraMic calibration for Linux users

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue Jun 26 20:42:30 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Core Sound <http://www.core-sound.com/default.php> will
start shipping their A-format TetraMic in a few days.
This is one of the Ambisonic microphones that can be
used with TetraProc, see
<http://www.kokkinizita.net/papers/tetraproc.pdf>.

I have signed an NDA with Core Sound, giving me access to
the original measurement files for each microphone. So if
you purchase a TetraMic you now have two options, either
perform the IR measurements required for calibration
yourself, or just send me the serial number which will
permit me to generate a config file for TetraProc based
on the IR measurements done by Core sound. Free service !

--
FA

Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !