[linux-audio-dev] List migration to linuxaudio.org : remaining issues.

Marc-Olivier Barre mobarre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:01:52 UTC 2007

On 3/1/07, Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com> wrote:
> On 3/1/07, Marc-Olivier Barre <mobarre at gmail.com> wrote:
> > (at least for
> > dictionary based random spam if such a thing exists, and I have no
> > doubt it does).
> >

> I can verify that it certainly does exist.  But the lists are
> subscribers only right?

OMG... Since you asked I checked. All this time I was thinking the LAD
and LAU lists were open to non members given moderation... they are
not, this is why I don't get spam to moderate. Any non member email is
forwarded to the admin email, which _is_ a bunch of spam. I had never
managed to find out where it came from :-/

This settles the matter on spam I guess. As far as LAA is concerned,
it's opened to non subscribers, thus the spam. IMHO it needs to stay
like this so anyone can post his announce even if he's not a member.

For the 12th time today I made a fool of myself, and I'm pround of it !

;-P

Cheers,