[linux-audio-dev] RE: [linux-audio-user] Open letter to Steve Ballmer

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Sat Mar 3 10:43:25 UTC 2007

And it is totally possible for two different developers to come up with the
same solutions for the same problems.  I'm no friend of Micro(semi)soft and
Do know full well about their fine art of... errr borrowing code... It is
well documented in history...

As for getting them to make code public...  yeah right... lotsa luck..
vince