[linux-audio-dev] ANNOUNCE: Sonic Visualiser and Vamp plugin SDK 1.0pre3 released

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Mar 20 21:05:37 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

the screenshots look nice so I treid to build it. Could you maybe look into
fixing the warnings the compiler gives for version 1.0. For me the build fails here:

g++ <-W> <-m> -c -pipe -O2 -O2 -o tmp_obj/AudioGenerator.o
audioio/AudioGenerator.cpp
     -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I. -I/usr/include/QtCore
-I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtGui
-I/usr/include/QtXml -I/usr/include/QtXml
     -I/usr/include -I../vamp-plugin-sdk -I. -Iaudioio -Ibase -Imodel -Iplugin
-Iplugin/api/alsa -Ifileio -Imain -Iwidgets -Iview -Iplugin/api
-Iplugin/api/alsa/sound
     -Itmp_moc -I.
     -DNDEBUG -DBUILD_RELEASE -D_REENTRANT -DHAVE_VAMP -DHAVE_BZ2
-DHAVE_PORTAUDIO -DHAVE_OGGZ -DOGGZ_VERSION=0.9.4 -DHAVE_FISHSOUND
-DFISHSOUND_VERSION=0.7.0 -DHAVE_MAD
     -DMAD_VERSION=0.15.1B -DHAVE_FFTW3 -DFFTW3_VERSION=3.1.2 -DHAVE_SNDFILE
-DSNDFILE_VERSION=1.0.17 -DHAVE_SAMPLERATE -DSAMPLERATE_VERSION=0.1.2 -DHAVE_LRDF
     -DLRDF_VERSION=0.4.0 -DHAVE_RAPTOR -DRAPTOR_VERSION=1.4.12 -DHAVE_JACK
-DJACK_VERSION=0.102.20 -DSVNREV="exportiert" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_XML_LIB
-DQT_GUI_LIB
     -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED
     -ffast-math

./base/TempDirectory.h:44: error: extra qualification
‘TempDirectory::DirectoryCreationFailed::’ on member ‘DirectoryCreationFailed’
./plugin/RealTimePluginFactory.h:46: warning: ‘class RealTimePluginFactory’ has
virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
./plugin/RealTimePluginInstance.h:84: error: invalid covariant return type for
‘virtual QString RealTimePluginInstance::getIdentifier() const’
/usr/include/vamp-sdk/PluginBase.h:81: error:   overriding ‘virtual std::string
Vamp::PluginBase::getIdentifier() const’
make: *** [tmp_obj/AudioGenerator.o] Fehler 1

Stefan