[linux-audio-dev] promoting LAC 2007

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Tue Mar 27 12:56:25 UTC 2007

> I agree that not many people that aren't directly involved with Linux
> audio software care about it, but the Slashdot crowd is hardly
> representative for most Linux and free software users. I hope.

There are some other blogs which should be notified, e.g.

createdigitalmusic.com
http://www.pro-linux.de/
sequencer.de

the last one also have a small printed German synthesizer magazine and
recently I was asked to write about OpenSource stuff. In the next issue
there will be an article about AMS and now I am about to write an
article about csound. I made sequencer and create to announce the
conference and on create there was at least mentionend the trinity
during LAC:
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2007/03/23/linux-powered-mobile-trinity-daw-in-the-wild/

I dont know what is about Computer Music Journal, I have to renew my
subscription as soon as I get some money.

> Wasn't this years LAC sponsored by Ableton though?

Yes it was, which is a bit strange.

Cheers,

Malte
--