[linux-audio-dev] promoting LAC 2007

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:55:47 UTC 2007

Hiho,

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 12:25, Malte Steiner wrote:
> so far I cant find reports on LAC 2007 on Blogs or newspages, neither on
> Linux related nor electronic music ones.

For what it's worth:
the TU PR did actually quite a good job at promoting the conference.
I did not get a complete overview of where the conference was mentioned, but I
know that at least at www.heise.de there was an elaborate discussion on the
conference.

Radio:
Michael Iber from the SWR made a report (as usual).
Furthermore, we had interviews from two Berlin radio stations: Deutschland
Radio Berlin and Motor FM (100.6 FM).
And we have of course our own CampusRadio interviews.

The Computer Music Journal is interested in an article about the conference,
we just need to write it (anyone who would like to help with this and was at
the conference, please contact me).

Sincerely,
Marije