[LAD] [ANN] LV2 beta3

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Thu May 10 20:07:27 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007, Dave Robillard wrote:

> If you want to discuss fixed block sizes, etc, discuss the existing work
> done in that area by tapas (who has longed for that feature for ages
> now, and I assume from the lack of objections from him that things are
> fine on that front).  There is already a solution to this, if you have a
> problem with the solution, let it be known.

Yep, no objections :) As these extensions (fixed-buffersize and
power-of-two-buffersize) are rather easy to implement, especially for jack
apps where the API guarantees a fixed power of two buffersize in between
buffer-size callbacks [aha - this should be an extension, too ;)], i hope all
LV2 hosts which are useful [for me] at all will support it :) So i considered
this problem solved.

Have fun,
Flo

--