[LAD] [OT] F7 security

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Mon Oct 29 18:39:24 UTC 2007

Somehat off-topic, but at least it's about systems to be
used for audio exclusively...

Help !

I'm struggling to get 5 computers running F7 configured.
In the Gnome destop there's the app that lets you configure
the firewall and selinux. It asks for the root password
so I assume that when that's given I can do what I like.
But everything I modify  there (adding allowed ports for
some networked audio apps) is silently ignored. Same if
I try to disable the firewall.

I must be ignoring something very simple...

--
FA

Parma, Italia

Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.