[LAD] ladspa qa?

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Tue Sep 4 19:56:04 UTC 2007

> > have there been some thoughts of introducing some kind of ladspa qa?
>
> Not that I know of, but it's a brilliant idea.
>
> I've been meaning to setup some kind of wiki based thing where users
> can share problems/experiences, but just never had the time.

a wiki is probably a good starting point ... this may also lead to less
duplicate plugins if people collaborate ... like, there is not really
the need for 5 different lowpass filters, especially, if only 2
implementations are stable ... :/

cheers, tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

Question: Then what is the purpose of this "experimental" music?
Answer: No purposes. Sounds.
  John Cage