A common plugin repository (WAS:Re: [LAD] ladspa qa?)

Juuso Alasuutari juuso.alasuutari at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:52:17 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007 11:16:42 Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo Juuso!
>
> I also was just thinking about something like this - at least for users
> this would be a great help (then its maybe also easier to categorize
> plugins into different sections).
>
> However, then one or a few maintainers for this codebase would be needed

In my optimistic vision, the authors of some respected existing plugin
collections would decide to join forces and set up a common playground. But
things may not always work according to one's wishes -- especially if he
isn't a plugin author himself...

Are there any such authors listening who could share their thoughts?

Juuso