[LAD] Looking for a programmer

Andres Cabrera mantaraya36 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:51:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Please let me know if this is inappropriate for this list, and I promise
never to do it again...

I'm looking to hire a programmer to help me finish a GPL'd audio
application.

Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Experience with QT4
- Experience with audio applications (especially using jack and libsndfile)

Desirable:
- Experience with XML processing in C++
- Experience with QTDesigner
- Experience with OSC in C++

The job involves two weeks full time work on a GPL'd application. Work
can be done remotely via cvs commits to a sourceforge repository.

If interested, please send CV to mantaraya36 at gmail.com, stating desired fee.

Thanks and sorry for the noise. I felt this was the place to post, as
this list surely has the most talented people for the job...

Cheers,
Andrés