[LAD] cortado (gstreamer) [ot-ish]

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Apr 15 18:55:01 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone!
   Sorry, it's not exactly audio itself: But has anyone of you experience with
the cortado-java-applet? It's the multimedia-player applet, that's written by
the gstreamer guys.
   The questions I have:
1. Can anyone recommend a certain version of it? - The version I have requires
a VERY NEW java.
2. Does anyone know if there are constraints on the size of it? - I planed to
put it in the upper left corner of a site. It's supposed to be roughly 20% by
20% of the browser-window. Is that too small?
   Sorry for asking this, but as a lot of you know, I'm blind and I can't
really control, what I'm doing here.
   Kindest regards and any help is appreciated!
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide