fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue Apr 15 19:34:58 UTC 2008
Some updates on <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads>:
- VU-meter scale replaced by a new one which does
not have the -20dB threshold. Now it will also
move for low-level sounds, and fall back much
- PPM now has the same size as VU. Old one still
available as ppm2.
- Added options to set jack client name and update
- Bugfix for Makefile, PNGs now get installed in
$(PREFIX)/share instead of /usr/share.
- Aeolus-0.8.0 added Midi over Jack support but was
announced on the Aeolus list only IIRC. With 0.8.1
- Major cleanup and bugfixes.
- Replaces 0.6.6. as the supported release.
- Bugfixes, new collection of config files.
- Major cleanup (after 5 years or so).
- Added triple chorus. Same as chorus2 but has three
outputs. Pan L,C,R for a nice stereo effect.
- Probably fixes a bug that occurs only when running
in KDE (windows not repainting when exposed).
Many thanks to all who contributed by providing feedback,
bug reports and patches.
The two libs and ambdec now also have an OSX Makefile and
the necessary #ifdefs to make them compile. This is very
experimental. I will provide *no* support for this except
to OSX developers who can provide the required technical
Laboratorio di Acustica ed Elettroacustica
Lascia la spina, cogli la rosa.
More information about the Linux-audio-dev