[LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Aug 5 14:24:05 UTC 2008

Klaus Kosten wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey schrieb:
>>
>> If you can burn water directly
>>
> then you have some really severe problems with thermodynamics.

Oh. Please explain your angle here or are you just trolling?

This should be a good test of the validity of the videos on my blog that
show people exploding water to run their engines.

Exploding/burning water has been done and it is definitely absolutely
possible. If after watching the videos you still think it is impossible
that  so many people from different parts of the world are able to
replicate the circuit and literally explode water then I would love to
hear your opinion as it will give me another topic for my blog.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.