[LAD] OT: alternative fuel for cars [was: Re: Car engine sound emulation for future electic cars. ideas ?]

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Sun Aug 10 15:03:40 UTC 2008

Am 2008-08-05 23:02:46, schrieb Patrick Shirkey:
> That's what is amazing about this circuit. It doesn't matter what
> salinity the water is. In fact having some salt in the mix might even
> make for more powerful explosions.

Ehm what?

Make an experiment and try dyalysis on 1 dm³ of
clean water and one liter of sea-salted water.

It seems you have never done it.

> > Yes. And splitting H2O to H2 + O takes at least as much energy as you get from
> > bunring the H2 to H2O! That is a fundamental law of the universe we live in!
>
> No one is denying that law. What has been found is that there is more
> than one way to leverage the amount of energy required and it can be
> done with very little current if the right circuit is used.

The only way to get Hydrogene is using the Sun, but it has the  disavan-
tage, that you need very big installations...

I repeat:  I get with an installation of 48 m³  over  the  year  arround
2200 dm³ per day, which is NOT  enough  to  power  a  Hydrogen  Hi-Speed
Turbine which serv a 24V DC Light-Running Generator of  4,3kW  over  the
night.

If I get a new terrain in Germany, I like to increase  the  Installation
to  arround  200 m²  but  maybe  I  will  run  into  trouble  with   the
administration and the LBV (Landes BauVerordnung).

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)