[LAD] joining the fun...

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Mon Aug 25 07:48:19 UTC 2008

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 17:33 +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
>
> > Now it really is time to STFU on this issue on this list.
>
> What issue Eric?

Do you think you could possibly do me the courtesy of spelling my
name correctly, especially since it appears with the correct
spelling just three lines above.

> The mighty power of c compared to the inferiority of c++?

This is the Linux Audio Developer's mailing list. Since C and
C++ are both commonly used languages, C vs C++  discussion is
at least on-topic, while your "Free Energy" crackpottery doesn't
really fit with linux audio or linux audio development.

Erik